The terms used in these regulations should be understood as:
Grzegorz Leszczyński running a business under the name of Grzegorz Leszczyński
F.P.H.U To Tu at: ul. Płocka 53/39, 01- 160 Warsaw NIP 5272586620 REGON
147016079 selling via the online store www.kwiatytotu.pl
Contact phone number to the Store: 505-510-686 Store e-mail address: email@example.com
Buyer - User who makes purchases in the store. The buyer may be a consumer,
An entrepreneur or an entrepreneur making a purchase not related to the activity
Consumer - a User who is a natural person who performs a legal transaction in the Store
not related directly to its business or professional activity.
Entrepreneur making a purchase not related to professional activity - a person
a physical one concluding a contract directly related to its business activity, when
it follows from the content of this contract that it does not have a professional character for this person,
resulting in particular from the subject of its activity
economic, made available on the basis of the provisions on the Central Register and Information
on Economic Activity.
User - a natural person who uses the Store. Users can be individuals
physical persons who are 18 years of age and have full legal capacity, persons
legal entities and organizational units without legal personality, but able to we
acquire rights and incur liabilities on their own behalf. Users can be people
who are over 16 years of age, but under 18 years of age to the extent that they can purchase
rights and incur liabilities in accordance with the provisions of generally applicable law.
Logged in user - a natural person who is 18 years old and has full capacity
for legal actions, a legal person or an organizational unit without
legal personality but able to acquire rights and contract on its own behalf
obligations, an entity that meets the conditions of the Regulations and has accepted the Regulations,
and also registered in the Store.
An account kept for a User logged in by a collection under a unique name (login)
resources in which the User's data and information about his activities are collected
as part of the Store.
Goods - the item, service or right being the subject of the offer.
II. General rules.
1. The Regulations define the rules for placing orders and purchasing Goods by
Buyers and the rules of selling the Goods by the Store, as well as the rules of conduct
Accounts and electronic services.
2. Before placing an order, the Buyer will be asked to confirm that they have read
with these Regulations and acceptance of its terms.
4. The Seller informs that:
- The minimum value of an order in the Store is PLN 249 gross.
- Artificial flowers sold through the Store are not resistant to conditions
atmospheric. The seller is not responsible for inappropriate them
storage and use.
- The Seller does not agree to copy the content and photos placed in the Store.
- in the event of exercising the right of withdrawal or complaint, the Goods should stay
sent to the following address: Maciejki 6b / 2 05-500 Nowa Wola.
III. Placing an order and its implementation
1. Placing an order is made via the Internet by adding
products that the Buyer is going to buy, add them to the shopping cart and fill out the form
orders. After completing the form and clicking the "Go to confirmation" button
a summary of the Order will be displayed. The order will be placed after clicking
button "Order with payment obligation". After placing the order, the Buyer will receive the order given
through his e-mail address, receives a message informing about the acceptance of the order.
2. Correct and true data must be provided in the order form. Store service,
in case of doubts as to the correctness and truthfulness of the given by
The buyer of the data will contact him for verification.
3. Orders are accepted electronically via the website www.kwiatytotu.pl via
7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
4. The order is processed when the e-mail is sent
confirmation e-mail of the order.
5. Placing an order and confirming its submission is tantamount to the will to conclude
contracts with the Seller. The contract is concluded upon receipt by
The buyer confirms by e-mail that the order has been accepted for execution.
6. If the payment method is chosen on a prepayment basis, the Buyer is obliged
pay the payment within 7 working days of placing the order.
7. In the absence of payment within the time limit indicated above, the order will be left
removed, about which the Buyer will be informed. In this case, it is assumed that no
an agreement was concluded with the Seller.
8. Available payment methods:
a) Transfer on
line - the number should be entered in the transfer title
Data for the transfer in PLN:
GRZEGORZ LESZCZYŃSKI F.P.H.U. IT'S HERE
UL. PLOCKA 53/39 01-160 WARSAW
ING ACCOUNT NUMBER: 64 1050 1924 1000 0097 2687 6122
MBANK ACCOUNT NUMBER FOR PAYMENT IN EURO:
37 1140 2004 0000 3512 1236 0451
b) cash on delivery,
c) via PayNow
9. Orders are processed in the order in which orders for Goods are received, up to
when stocks run out.
10. Orders are processed on business days. The order fulfillment time is up to 7 days
working hours, not including the delivery time.
11. The expected time of order fulfillment is as follows:
- in the case of payment by bank transfer, via PayNow, after confirming the receipt
payment of amounts due to the Store and after completing the order, up to 7 working days,
- in the case of "cash on delivery" payment - after completing the order, on average within
7 working days.
12. The customer will be informed about the expected time of completing the order
after placing the order. It will also be informed if the estimated time of completion
orders will extend beyond the estimated date.
13. The Store will make every effort to ensure that the order is processed immediately,
on the above-mentioned dates. The seller informs that whenever
The buyer is a consumer or entrepreneur making an unrelated transaction
with professional activity, the maximum order fulfillment time is 30 days.
14. The order will be processed provided that the Goods are in stock
Store or suppliers. Inventory and availability of Goods at the Store's suppliers
are updated once a day.
15. If the Goods ordered by the Buyer are unavailable, they will be left
immediately informed about the obstacle in the performance of the contract and will be entitled to
he has the right to withdraw from the contract and will then receive a refund immediately
paid for the execution of the order.
16. The Buyer, in the event of unavailability of the Goods, may decide whether instead
withdraw from the contract will choose to deliver the Goods at a later date, if the delivery
Goods will be possible at a later date or whether you decide to partially
execution of the order, or change of the order, in this case will receive a refund immediately
unrealized part of the order.
IV. Goods and prices.
1. All Goods offered in the store are new, free from legal defects and have been legally
introduced to the Polish market. The Seller acts with due diligence
respecting the code of good market practices.
2. The Seller has made every effort to ensure that the published data of the Goods are free from
errors or omissions.
3. The minimum order amount in the Online Store is PLN 249 gross.
4. All prices included in the offer are given in Polish zlotys and include VAT
valid on the date of sale of the goods. The product prices do not include shipping costs,
which are given separately.
5. The price given for each Product is binding for the Seller from the moment of its submission
by the Buyer order.
6. The Store reserves the right to change the prices of the Goods on offer and
introducing new goods to the Store's offer. Changing the price has no effect on the price
Goods already ordered by the Buyer.
7. In the case of a promotional sale or sale in the Store is provided
a limited number of Goods available for sale in this form of sale. Implementation
orders are made in the order in which confirmed orders are received, up to
when stocks of Goods covered by a promotion or sale are exhausted. If the order does not
can be realized due to the sale of goods, the Buyer will stay about it
immediately informed and will receive a refund on the general terms indicated
in the point regarding the order fulfillment.
8. The Seller issues a receipt or invoice as proof of purchase. A buyer who doesn't
will indicate when ordering to receive an invoice, will receive a receipt.
9. Photos and other forms of visualization presented on the website of the Online Store and
the presentation of the Goods does not reflect its actual size - they only have character
informative. In the event of non-compliance of the Goods with the description or photo and when the Goods are
damaged Buyer should immediately inform the Store staff about it.
V. Delivery terms and costs.
1. The Store carries out orders in Poland and the European Union.
2. The ordered goods will be shipped in Poland via a courier company
3. The costs of delivery of goods are covered by the Buyer according to the prices indicated below:
The price list applies to deliveries in Poland.
DPD courier 23 PLN.
Courier cash on delivery DPD PLN 28.
4.WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO UNPACK FROM THE ORIGINAL
PACKAGING AND PACKING THE GOODS IN BULK AND PROTECTED AGAINST DAMAGE DURING TRANSPORT.
Free delivery for purchases over PLN 999 gross and prepayment.
The payment should be made in the Polish zloty in PLN
Data for the transfer in PLN
GRZEGORZ LESZCZYŃSKI F.P.H.U. THIS
UL. PLOCKA 53/39 01-160 WARSAW
ING ACCOUNT NUMBER: 64 1050 1924 1000 0097 2687 6122
Price list of deliveries abroad:
Order for a value from PLN 249 to PLN 750 delivery cost PLN 99- DPD GERMANY S
Order with a value from PLN 751 to PLN 1499 delivery cost PLN 198- DPD GERMANY M
Order for a value from PLN 1,500 to PLN 2,250 delivery cost PLN 297- DPD GERMANY L
Order for a value from PLN 2,251 to PLN 3,000 delivery cost PLN 396- DPD GERMANY XL
Order for a value from PLN 3001 to PLN 3751, delivery cost PLN 495- DPD GERMANY XXL
Order for a value from PLN 3752 to PLN 4500, delivery cost PLN 594 - DPD GERMANY
Order with a value from PLN 4501 to PLN 5250, delivery cost PLN 693 - DPD GERMANY
* WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO UNPACK FROM THE ORIGINAL
PACKING AND PACKING THE GOODS "IN BULK"
AND PROTECTION AGAINST DAMAGE DURING TRANSPORT
If you pack a larger order in one package, we will refund the differences.
Payment must be made in EURO, EURO currency
Data for transfer in EURO
GRZEGORZ LESZCZYŃSKI F.P.H.U. IT'S HERE
UL. PLOCKA 53/39 01-160 WARSAW
Mbank: 37 1140 2004 0000 3512 1236 0451
4. Packages are delivered only on working days.
5. The delivery time is usually 1 business day. Total waiting time for the shipment,
ie the waiting time for completing the order as well as sending and delivering the goods
usually takes up to 8-9 business days.
6. When the packaging shows signs of damage or tampering upon receipt of the parcel
in its content, please report this fact immediately to the courier company and service
Store. Damage to the package does not affect the complaint submitted by the Consumer or
An entrepreneur making a purchase not related to professional activity.
An entrepreneur purchasing for a professional purpose, if he notices damage to the parcel,
is obliged to report this fact and write an appropriate protocol within 60 minutes
from the moment the damage is noticed.
7. When ordering in the form of a prepayment for a total amount exceeding PLN 999 gross, the delivery is
VI. Return of the Goods and withdrawal from the contract.
1. The Buyer who is a Consumer and the Entrepreneur making an unrelated purchase
with a professional activity may withdraw from the sales contract within 14 days, without
giving reasons and without incurring costs, except for incurring related costs
directly with the return of the goods (Buyer who is a consumer and Entrepreneur
making a purchase not related to professional activity, withdrawing from the contract
of the sale, only the costs of returning the product to the Seller, which costs will remain
returned to him up to the amount resulting from the standard, cheapest method
2. To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, the Buyer who is a Consumer should
inform the Seller about this fact by means of an unequivocal statement by filling in
the return form and sending it by e-mail to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
or to the postal address of the Store.
3. The Buyer who is a Consumer and the Entrepreneur making an unrelated purchase
withdrawing from the contract with a professional activity is obliged to send back to the Seller
Goods immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of submitting the statement
on withdrawal from the sales contract to the following address: ul. Maciejki 6b / 2 05-500 Nowa Wola.
4. The Buyer who is a Consumer and the Entrepreneur making an unrelated purchase
with professional activity is responsible for reducing the value of the Goods
resulting from using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to
determining the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
5. Refund paid by the Buyer who is a Consumer and the Entrepreneur
making a non-professional purchase the amount will be paid
immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date of the Buyer's withdrawal from
the contract. The seller will reimburse the buyer for the cost of delivering the item, except for
additional costs resulting from the other delivery method chosen by the Customer
than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller. At the express request
The Buyer, the Seller may refund the amount by the method indicated by the Buyer,
the Seller does not bear any additional costs related to the change of the method
6. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of the payment to the Buyer until
receipt of the returned goods, or until receipt of the proof of postage,
depending on which fact occurred earlier.
7. Goods that have been manufactured according to the individual specifications of the Buyer
(also being a Consumer or Entrepreneur making an unrelated purchase
with professional activity) are not returnable (in this case, no right
withdrawal from the contract).
8. The Seller returns the payment using the same payment method,
which was used by the Consumer or Entrepreneur making an unrelated purchase
with professional activity, unless the person has expressly agreed to a different method of return,
e is associated with no costs for him. In case of necessity
return of funds for a transaction made by the customer with a payment card, the Seller made
return to the bank account assigned to the Buyer's payment card.
9. Orders are treated as a whole. It is not possible to withdraw from the Order
in part, in a situation where the Buyer has purchased the Goods sold as several pieces
packed together or a multiple of this amount.
VII. Complaints about the ordered goods
1. The Buyer has the right to file a complaint regarding the performance of the contract
sales as well as performance of the contract for the provision of electronic services.
2. The basis for submitting a complaint is a physical defect of the goods, for example if:
a) The product does not have the properties it should have for its purpose
b) The product does not have the properties stated by the Seller or on the website
c) the released Product is incomplete.
3. In order to speed up the complaint consideration process, the Seller asks for an application
data: name and surname of the Buyer, declaration whether the Buyer is a Consumer or
An entrepreneur who does not purchase goods for purposes related to his business
professional, description of the non-compliance of the goods with the contract, including the reason for the complaint and when
and under what circumstances the non-compliance arose, the date of purchase, or the request for replacement
a copy, repair, price reduction or refund. The seller asks you to attach
proof of purchase of goods in the Store (although it is not obligatory).
4. Complaints should be submitted in writing: by e-mail to the following address
email@example.com or in writing to the postal address of the Store. Return of the advertised
the goods should be sent to the following address: Maciejki 6b / 2 05-500 Nowa Wola.
5. The complaint will be dealt with immediately, no later than within 14 days from
receipt of the Buyer's declaration.
6. The Seller may ask for the complaint to be documented, including delivery of the Goods
to the store to investigate the complaint.
7. The Store will reimburse reasonable costs related to sending the Goods subject to delivery
complaint, after its positive consideration.
8. If the complaint is justified, the Seller will remove the defect or replace the defective Product
to a new, full-value one, and if it is not possible (e.g. due to exhaustion
Goods), then it will return to the Buyer the equivalent of the price of the Goods or offer a choice
other Goods available in the store. The parties may agree on a different method of consideration
complaints. In the event of a need to return funds for a transaction made
by the Buyer with a payment card, the seller will be refunded to the bank account
assigned to the Buyer's payment card. The seller refunds the payment at
using the same method of payment as used by the Buyer, unless the Buyer
expressly agreed to a different method of return which does not involve any for him
1. The Seller has made every effort to ensure that the Goods in the Store's offer are
The highest quality.
2. Goods offered in the Store may have a manufacturer's warranty. In case of
if the product has such a guarantee, it will be indicated in the product description.
The manufacturer specifies the warranty period, usually it is 6 - 12 months and is counted from the day
deliver the product to the customer.
3. The document entitling to the guarantee protection is the guarantee card and the proof
4. The provisions of Chapter shall apply accordingly to exercise the warranty rights
regarding the submission of a complaint. We kindly ask you to add a note that
The buyer takes advantage of the granted guarantee.
5. If the product does not have a warranty card, the warranty has not been granted.
IX. Provision of electronic services.
1. The provisions of this section of the Regulations constitute regulations within the meaning of Art. 8
the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
2. The Seller provides the following services via the Online Store
a) enabling the order to be placed via the order form,
b) the service of maintaining a User Account after registration in the store,
c) the possibility of getting acquainted with the content of the website and the presented Goods.
3. Technical requirements necessary for cooperation with the ICT system, for
through which the Seller provides electronic services:
a) access to the Internet;
b) an active e-mail account;
c) Internet browser: Internet Explorer version 7 and higher, Google Chrome version
4 and higher, Mozilla Firefox version 2.0 and higher, Opera version 10 and higher, Safari
version 4 and higher with current versions of Java and Flash installed.
4. It is forbidden for the Customer to provide illegal content or to provide it
false data, obstructing the work of the Store by any means.
5. The contract for the provision of electronic services is concluded with the commencement
browsing the Store's website.
6. Agreement for the provision of electronic services consisting in the agreement
glowing the deposit
orders through the appropriate form are concluded for a definite period of time and are subject to
termination upon order fulfillment. The service is free of charge.
7. The Account maintenance service is provided from the moment of successful registration
User, i.e. from the moment of filling in the registration form and accepting
of these regulations and confirmation of registration by clicking on the link sent to
e-mail adress. The Account maintenance service is provided free of charge for a period of time
8. The Buyer may terminate the contract at any time and without giving any reason
keeping an Account or receiving the Newsletter by sending an appropriate one
statements via e-mail or in writing to the address of the Store.
9. The Service Provider is not responsible for any interruptions or lack of services
the possibility of access to services resulting from:
- failure or malfunction of ICT systems for which it was not available
- incorrect use of the website by the Customer or other reasons beyond its control
10. The Seller has the right to suspend the functioning of the Store in the current case
operation and maintenance of the website, software and related technical devices.
In the event of discovering defects or interruptions in the functioning of the Store, the Buyer is entitled to
submitting a complaint within 7 days from the date the defect or break was discovered.
11. The customer may submit a complaint via e-mail or in writing at
12. The Seller will consider the complaint within no more than 14 days from its date
receipt, informing the Buyer immediately about its results.
13. The Customer is obliged to use the Store in a lawful and good manner
customs with respect to personal rights and copyrights
and intellectual property of the Seller and third parties.
14. Photos of the Goods in the store are the property of the Seller or suppliers who
have agreed to their placement. The seller does not agree to any
copying, duplicating by any technique and using these photos.
X. Registration and Account maintenance.
1. Using the Store, including placing an order, is possible by creating
Accounts in the Store or without the need to create an account in the Store. If the Buyer
decides to set up an account in the Store, the Seller also provides the Buyer
electronic service consisting in setting up and maintaining an Account in the Store.
2. The Buyer logs in to the Account using his e-mail address and the created one
by yourself passwords.
3. Creating an account in the Store is done by filling in and sending by the Customer
registration form available on the Store's website.
5. Registration should be made by completing the registration form in which the Customer should
provide the necessary information to create an Account and complete the order. Information
necessary are clearly marked on the registration form.
6. Upon sending the registration form between the Buyer and the Seller
an account is concluded in the Store. The contract is concluded on time
indefinite, and the Buyer may terminate this contract with immediate effect
at any time by deleting your account.
7. In order to terminate the Account maintenance agreement, the Customer should send an e-mail
to the address firstname.lastname@example.org in a situation where the Seller is in the process of implementation
an order placed by the Customer and accepted by the Online Store, effect
termination of the contract will take place upon the completion of the contract in question.
8. In order to ensure the safety of the Buyer and the transferred data during
using the Store, the Seller takes technical and organizational measures
appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular
measures to prevent the collection and modification of personal data by individuals
9. The Seller takes steps to ensure that it functions properly
Store. The Buyer informs the Seller about any irregularities or interruptions
in access to the Account.
XI. Final Provisions
1. In matters not covered by these regulations, the relevant provisions shall apply
the law, in particular the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code
(Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1145), and in the case of Buyers who are consumers also
the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended).
2. In accordance with the provisions of Art. 12 sec. 1 point 21 of the Act of May 30, 2014 on rights
consumer in the event of a dispute regarding the contract concluded by the Buyer being
The Consumer and the Seller may use extrajudicial services
ways of dealing with complaints and redress. It is proposed to submit disputes
to be examined by the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court. The seller is also open
to other suggestions for out-of-court dispute resolution, including
redeemed by the Buyer. More info on page
http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php. You can file a complaint, among others through
The EU ODR internet platform available at
3. If the dispute is not settled out of court, the matter may remain
referred to be examined by a court on the general principles resulting from the provisions
Of the Code of Civil Procedure.
4. Communication with the Seller by the User causes incurring costs
costs by the User resulting from contracts concluded by him with entities
third, for the possibility of using certain forms of remote communication.
The seller does not charge any additional fees or benefits for the opportunity
communicating with him.
5. The Seller may change the provisions of the Regulations after prior notice
informing Users by publishing a uniform text of the Regulations on the website
Service. Amendments to the Regulations or the new content of the Regulations shall enter into force after 14 days
from the date of placing the new content of the Regulations on the Store's website. In case of lack
accepting changes, the User has the option to terminate the contract before the end of the period
notification, the termination becomes effective within 14 days from the date of receipt
information about the change, unless you opt out of such notification or by submitting this
to the extent of an appropriate statement or by an explicit act of confirmation of acceptance
such conditions (e.g. placing an order).
6. Agreements concluded during the previous version of the Regulations will be implemented
in accordance with its provisions.